Name:
Location: Somewhere, Nowhere

I'm a writer. I have no life{not really true}. I'm an artist. I also am a bit crazy,so if you notice excessive exclamation marks, don't worry about them ok. Also most of the time I will be putting long posts.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Anime/Manga

Ok now back to the blog. Anime and Manga are similar, not the same. Manga is a graphic novel or comic book. Anime is a movie or tv series based on a manga. The plots are similar,but some{or a lot} of things are different in the anime. Take Naruto for example. The anime differs very little from the manga. Fullmetal Alchemist however has a lot of changes and differs greatly from the manga,but the plot is the same. Also I guess I forgot to tell you FMA is also a movie. And it's not availible where I live! Noo! *Starts sobbing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home