Name:
Location: Somewhere, Nowhere

I'm a writer. I have no life{not really true}. I'm an artist. I also am a bit crazy,so if you notice excessive exclamation marks, don't worry about them ok. Also most of the time I will be putting long posts.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ok ,since some people will not know exactly what Fullmetal Alchemist is....It's my job to tell you! Fullmetal Alchemist is an anime , manga and video game. Ok I'll give you the manga sumary,"Alchemy:the mystical power to alter the natural world;something between magic,art,science. When two brothers ,Edward and Alphonse Elric,dabbled in this power to grant their dearest wish,one of them lost his arm and a leg....and the other became nothing but a soul locked into a body of living steel. Now Edward is an agent of the government,a slave to the millitary-achlemical complex,using his unique powers to obey orders...even to kill.Except his powers aren't unique. The world has been ravaged by the abuse of alchemy.And in pursuit of the ultimate achlemical , the Philosopher's stone,their enemies are more ruthless than they are.....", Well there's the sumary.....now you know. Next come the spoilers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lavinia said...

something between magic,art,science

this sounds very interesting to me !

- btw thx for your visit!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home