Name:
Location: Somewhere, Nowhere

I'm a writer. I have no life{not really true}. I'm an artist. I also am a bit crazy,so if you notice excessive exclamation marks, don't worry about them ok. Also most of the time I will be putting long posts.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fan fic

Catagory: Anime Series:Fullmetal Alchemist Type: Understanding Warnings:Implied spoilers
Broken
Rizembol (sp?) “Come on Ed! Let me look at it!” Winry yelled. “No!”Ed yelled taking the watch from her. Winry frowned, swung her wrench and knocked Ed out. “Never say no to me” She grinned and took the watch away. ----- Central 5 days later “Mustang! Can I have the blueprints for the State Alchemist’s watch please?” Ed screamed bursting into Fuhrer Mustang’s office, pulling out the pocket watch and setting it on the desk. Mustang looked up with a frown on his face “Fullmetal” he growled “do you know what time it is?” Ed blinked “Sorry, It’s just that Winry tinkered with my watch and broke it.” “Why did you let her?” Ed grimaced “She took it by force.” “Oh” -------- “So, can I have them?” “Why didn’t you let her fix it?” “I don’t trust her” Ed said flatly. Mustang looked thoughtful “Why?” “Because She’s the ‘it’s not your fault type’.” Mustang blinked “What do you mean Fullmetal?” Ed sighed “She doesn’t understand what I went through. Oh sure she understands the loosing your parents part, but not the other parts.” “Did you tell Al this?” “No” Mustang looked startled “Why not?” “He’d just say Ni-san it’s not your fault” ----- Ed looked at him contemplating “You know…”he said slowly “you’re the only one who’s ever come close to understanding.” “Really?” Mustang looked interested “Yeah…” Ed looked at him fully meeting his obsidian eyes “that’s probably why I didn’t trust you at first, but now I understand you a bit better and well…..”Ed paused and grabbed Mustang’s hands “I trust you” he whispered gripping his hands tightly. Mustang looked at him long and hard “Edward…?”He said softly “Yeah?” “I think I’m truly seeing you for the first time.” Ed nodded “Me too” He grinned “You know” he said looking at the watch “if a broken watch has this kind of result ...”he picked it up “then it’s better if it stays broken.” He slipped it in to his pocket and walked out of the office. -------- Mustang stared after him ‘Maybe broken watches aren’t bad after all.’ He pulled out his own watch and stared at it. ‘Not today….but soon.’ End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home